Other Stuff

Wednesday, January 21, 2009


The books in the picture above, are called "The Kingdom Keepers." These are now officially my new favorite books. A short summary about them would be:

Five kids are chosen to be DHIs (DHI stands for Disney Host Interactive, or Daylight Hologram Imaging.) in Disney's Magic Kingdom. At night, after they fall asleep, the kids are imported into the park in their dreams. Mission: Destroy secret organization Overtakers, a group of Disney characters come to life.

I know it sounds really weird, but these are (in my opinion) some of the best books ever!

1 comment:

  1. Hi CarlyG,

    I'm Catey (Sister Warrior) from Sparks of Illuminaton (sparksofillumination.blogspot.com)
    Thank you so much for following my blog - I've loved writing forever and it means a lot to know that people actually enjoy reading what I've written. I look forward to seeing some more of your musings on books here on this blog.

    Thank you once again,
    Yours in Christ's service,
    Catey of Sparksofillumination

    ReplyDelete